WHAT SERVICES DO I OFFER?
I provide a personal and streamlined portrait day event for the school. I provide email correspondence for the school to send out to families both before and after Portrait day. I handle all parent questions directly. Parents order packages/prints/products from an online gallery so the school does not have to handle any money. Each gallery will contain a 2-4 images of each student, both in color and black & white. Schools choose to have prints delivered to the school or delivered directly to the parents. I provide necessary staff and equipment on Portrait days. I take photos of the staff as well and provide 1 free digital download of each staff member as well as discounted packages for their children's photos. I provide the school with a complete gallery of high-resolution images to use for yearbook, advertising, and website. I also offer both class photos or composite photos.
WHAT DO YOU CHARGE?
My services are free to schools. My portrait packages, prints, and digital files are priced competitively as I encourage my families to print their photos. I also offer items such as school I.D.s, canvas portraits, coffee mugs, key chains, etc. I donate 5% of my profits to the school as a donation.
WHAT ABOUT PRIVACY CONCERNS?
Each school's gallery is hosted on a private, unlinked, and uncrawled site. Parents have an individual private and password protected gallery for their children.
IN A NUTSHELL
Here are the reasons you’d want to hire JANIS OLSON PHOTOGRAPHY as your school portrait photographer!
- I offer timeless images with simple backgrounds, so the focus is on the child.
- I prioritize drawing out authentic emotion and genuine personality.
- I capture variety and give the parents the choice of which images they want.
- I offer the same products (School I.D’s, PSPA's, etc.) as the ‘big’ companies.
- I offer competitive pricing – parents are not forced to purchase expensive collections.
- I simplify the process for the school staff because everything, including money, can be handled online.
- I donate 5% of my profit to YOUR school.
WHAT MORE INFORMATION
Would you like to see a price sheet with detailed packages? Would you like information on my portrait day workflow? Do you have questions that I haven't answered here? Please contact me by filling out the form below or call me at 206-271-1594, M-F, 8-5pm.